Santal and vetiver natural deodorant, sensitive skinRegular price $20.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Santal and vetiver natural deodorant
- Key ingredients: seaweed extracts, probiotics, hyaluronic acid
- Bold and intoxicating, this natural fragrance embodies an open fire deep in the heart of the woods. This dynamic scent combines Australian sandalwood with a dominant cedarwood accord, and is supplemented by an earthy vetiver note with a backdrop of warm amber.
- A natural deodorant formulated without baking soda for all skin types
- This clear formula glides on completely residue free, leaving no stains
- Hyaluronic acid conditions and moisturizes the skin while probiotics help neutralize odor.
- 2.6 oz
- From Salt & Bone (Los Angeles, California)
- Made in USA
- Ingredients: *Propylene Glycol (BIOBASED), Water, *Sodium Stearate, *Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, *Propanediol, *Saccharomyces Ferment, *Natural Fragrance, *Glycerin, *Glyceryl Caprylate, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, *Sodium Hyaluronate, *Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, *Saccharina Longicruris (Seaweed) Extract, *Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder, *Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glyceryl Undecylenate, **Potassium Sorbate, **Sodium Benzoate, *Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, *Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, *Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, *Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, *Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract. *Plant-based **Naturally occurring
- Formulated without aluminum, alcohol, parabens, synthetic fragrances and dyes.
- No pesticides, artificial fragrances, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates or GMOs
- Cruelty free
- All packaging is recyclable and made from post consumer recycled materials
- Sustainable Values: #1: Responsible use of resources #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural & organic ingredients, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #9: No animal cruelty, #10: Philanthropy