Capped sleeve cropped jumpsuit
This flattering jumpsuit is a closet staple you'll want to wear again and again. Perfect for a bike ride in Central Park, picnic on the Seine, or Sunday brunch. We love it because it's fun, fresh, and the perfect travel companion.
- 100% Tencel. Tencel is a sustainable fabric made with regenerated wood cellulose. It drapes like silk, wrinkles less than cotton, and is produced using recyclable, planet-friendly solvents.
- V-neck, full back zipper to waist
- Cropped leg with 23 inch inseam
- With pockets
- Detachable belt with 2 side belt loops
- From Eve Gravel (Montreal, Canada). Designed and crafted in Montreal, Canada
In black and peach. The peach color is an earthy peach and slightly darker than the photo shown.
Independent, kind, sustainable.
Inspires us to travel to Toulouse (France).