Silk noil black duster
The perfect year-round layering and travel piece in the most comfortable and versatile silk noil fabric. We love wearing this in spring or fall as a cover-up or light coat. In winter, this is a perfect piece to layer under a heavy coat to amp up your winter style without freezing your bum off. A staple every woman should add to her closet.
- In silk noil. Silk noil is a fabric made from short silk fibers, resulting in a more textured finish similar to a cotton/linen blend.
- Open front with 3/4 sleeves, pockets, and 10" side slit
- One size. Model pictured is 5'7.
- From Miranda Bennett Studio (Austin, Texas)
- Designed and crafted in Austin. All fabrics are treated with natural, plant based dyes.
Independent, kind, sustainable. Women owned.
Inspires us to travel to Bucharest (Romania).