Eva cutout dressRegular price $150.00 Sale price $85.00
- Fuchsia puff sleeve cut out midi dress
- 100% organic cotton poplin
- Elasticated gathered boatneck
- Elasticated waist adorned with adjustable ties
- Puff dolman sleeve
- Midi length
- Back button closure
Our Pre-Rented pieces are part of our Brooklyn shop rental program. They are all eco-friendly cleaned and like-newSIZE NOTES
- Length: S = 109 cm (42.5"), M = 112.5 cm (44"), L = 115.5 cm (45"), XL = 119 cm (46"), 2XL = 121.5 cm (47"), 3XL = 125 cm (49")
- From Bali Elf (Bali, Indonesia)
- Designed in Honolulu and ethically made in Bali
- All Bali Elf pieces are ethically handmade with love, passion and care by Balinese artisans using sustainably-sourced materials
- Each piece is handmade with local tailors cutting each pattern by hand.
- Bali Elf practices fair trade trade production meaning that all tailors get proper training, appropriate time off, fair wages, and are treated with the utmost respect
- Sustainable Values: #3: Sustainable materials, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #8: Longer lifetimes
- Hand wash warm
APPAREL MEASUREMENTS (U.S. inches)
Sustain·ability. The ability to sustain balance between resources and consumption. Applying it to the fashion industry, it means minimized environmental footprint, ethical and socially responsible manufacturing, and responsible and circular consumption.
Our values are derived from the Higg Index and the Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations. The Higg Index, developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, is the industry’s assessment tool for environmental and social impact through the value chain.
1. TRANSPARENT SUPPLY CHAIN
Operate with a traceable and transparent supply chain. This holds brands and suppliers accountable to the same standards.
2. RESPONSIBLE USE OF WATER, ENERGY, AND CHEMICALS
Consume water and energy responsibly and limit the use of toxic chemicals and pesticides. This preserves our natural resources, protects our eco-systems, and fights climate change.
3. SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
Use materials that are biodegradable, such as cotton, silk and linen. These materials are durable and can be returned back to the earth after their life cycle.
4. NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Use ingredients made without toxic chemicals that are harmful to our health and well-being.
5. NO WASTE
Limit the amount of clothing in landfills by adopting the use of recycled or up-cycled materials and a no-waste production policy.
6. COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE
Actively committed to reducing carbon footprint and limiting environmental impact.
7. SAFE, LIVABLE, DIGNIFIED EMPLOYMENT
Provide economically empowering and inclusive work opportunities that promote sustainable economic growth for the community.
8. LONGER LIFETIMES
Extend the number of times a garment is worn by allowing it to be rented, traded, or re-purchased.
9. NO ANIMAL CRUELTY
Responsible and humane treatment of animals.
Give back to the community and environment, whether it’s time, resources, or dollars.