Protect animals socks, gift boxRegular price $45.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Three pairs of animals socks
- 75% GOTS certified organic cotton, 23% polyamide, 2% spandex
- Three pairs include orange kangaroos on grey melange; light blue crocodiles on green; and sleepy koalas on light blue.
- Each pair features an animal embroidery and supports Wildlife Warriors and their work to save the unique creatures of Australia.
- Terry padding for comfort
- Small: Women's 5-9, Men's 4-8
- Medium: Women's 9-14, Men's 8-13
- From Conscious Step (Brooklyn, New York)
- Fair trade made in India
- Conscious Step is committed to lasting social and environmental change. Every step they take in their production process supports factories and farms with fair wages, safe facilities and sustainable materials
- Fairtrade, GOTS, and vegan certified
- Conscious step works to promote fair and transparent working conditions: no child labor, minimum wage compliance and paid overtime
- Each pair of socks includes $1 to partner charities
- Sustainable Values: #1: Transparent supply chain, #3: Sustainable materials #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #6: Combat climate change, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #9: No animal cruelty, #10: Philanthropy
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low
- Do not bleach or iron