Anissa dressRegular price $350.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Desert waves dress
- 100% recycled polyester
- Full button down
- Wide cuffed long sleeves
- Chest pockets
- Model is 5'8" in size XS
- Sizing for small: chest 44.8", bottom width 57.4", sleeve length 24.4", full length 45.2"
- From Stine Goya (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Designed in Denmark, made in Portugal
- Making garments from recycled polyester requires less energy, prevents plastic bottles from becoming landfill and produces less pollution.
- Social and environmental responsibility is an evolving goal at Stine Goya, but in order to focus its efforts and track its progress it has decided to focus on three main areas of influence: product, planet, people
- Read Stine Goya's Responsibility Policy 2021, which outlines its specific goals and targets
- Sustainable Values: #1: Transparent supply chain, #2: Responsible use of resources, #3: Sustainable materials , #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #5 Zero waste, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #8: Longer lifetimes
- Machine wash
Our Pre-Rented pieces are part of our Brooklyn shop rental program. They are all eco-friendly cleaned and like-new