Bopha jumpsuitRegular price $248.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Black and navy jumpsuit
- Top is 100% handwoven silk, bottoms are 100% up-cycled linen
- Wide legged cropped bottoms
- Top has adjustable hook and snap closure on the back
- Strapless bra friendly
- Bottom has invisible zip closure on the back for easy slip on and off
- Model is 5'3" in size extra small
- From Good Krama (Cambodia)
- Designed and hand made in Cambodia
- Fabrics are up-cycled from local factory waste or dead stock. New fabrics are handwoven following ancestral techniques in rural Cambodia.
- Organic dyes used
- Detailed tracking of water/waste/CO2 emitted and saved compared to current industry standards. All the calculations are verified by an independent third party and regularly updated.
- Off-cuts are used to create small accessories or remove waste straight from the design phase
- Partners with NGOs that provide vocational sewing training for women and men + ethical studios all in the same city (centralized supply chain).
- Sustainable Values: #1: Transparent supply chain, #2: Responsible use of water, energy, and chemicals, #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural & organic ingredients, #5: No waste, #6: Combat climate change, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment