Cinnamon sugar candleRegular price $36.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Cinnamon sugar candle
- Handmade with locally harvested beeswax, coconut oil, and phthalate-free fragrance
- 60 hour burn time
- Think freshly baked cinnamon rolls on a weekend morning
- Every candle supports Habitat for Humanity and their work to create a world where everyone has a place to call home.
- 9 oz
- From Conscious Step (Brooklyn, New York)
- Made in Michigan
- Conscious Step is committed to lasting social and environmental change. Every step they take in their production process supports factories and farms with fair wages, safe facilities and sustainable materials
- Conscious step works to promote fair and transparent working conditions: no child labor, minimum wage compliance and paid overtime
- Each candle includes $1 to partner charities
- Sustainable Values: #1: Transparent supply chain, #3: Sustainable materials #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #6: Combat climate change, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #9: No animal cruelty, #10: Philanthropy
- For best results, burn the candle to its edge on the first use and trim the wick to ¼ inch before each burn
- Place on a stable surface away from other flammable objects. Keep out of reach of children and pets and never leave lit candles unattended