Capped sleeve cropped jumpsuit
This flattering jumpsuit is a closet staple you'll want to wear again and again. Perfect for a bike ride in Central Park, picnic on the Seine, or Sunday brunch. We love it because it's fun, fresh, and the perfect travel companion.
- 100% Tencel. Tencel is a sustainable fabric made with regenerated wood cellulose. It drapes like silk, wrinkles less than cotton, and is produced using recyclable, planet-friendly solvents.
- V-neck, full back zipper to waist
- Cropped leg with 23 inch inseam
- With pockets
- Detachable belt with 2 side belt loops
- From Eve Gravel (Montreal, Canada). Designed and crafted in Montreal, Canada
In black and peach. The peach color is an earthy peach and slightly darker than the photo shown.Sustainable Values
#3: Sustainable materials
#7: Safe, livable, dignified employment