Convertible crossbody, amber pythonRegular price $160.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Amber python 4 way convertible bag
- 100% genuine leather scraps
- Use as clutch wallet, belt bag, shoulder bag, or crossbody purse
- Interior zip pocket
- 6 card slots
- Cash slot
- Hidden magnetic snap closure
- Easy-access phone compartment
- Removable, adjustable strap
- Python print
- 8" wide x 5 3/4" tall x 2 1/2" deep
- Strap drop 9 1/2"- 23"
- From HYER GOODS (New York City)
- Designed in NYC, made in India
- All of Hyer Goods bags are made from high quality waste-- deadstock materials and manufacturing scraps
- By upcycling waste, HYER GOODS eliminate the massive energy footprint needed to cultivate land, livestock, crops and fertilizers, while simultaneously reducing the amount of waste being sent to landfill. This results in fewer greenhouse gas emissions.
- HYER GOODS are hand-crafted at a SEDEX-compliant factory in India
- HYER GOODS pledged to donate 1% of net sales every month to support organizations which foster the physical and mental well being of people in need
- Sustainable Values: #1 Transparent supply chain, #5 Zero waste, #6: Combat climate change, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #10 Philanthropy