Elizabeth dress, abstract floralRegular price $390.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Abstract floral dress
- 70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester, 100% recycled polyester lining
- Oversized midi dress with puffed short sleeves
- Ruched waist and side pockets
- Relaxed fit
- From Stine Goya (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Designed in Denmark, made in Portugal
- Organic cotton is a green alternative to regular cotton. It is a natural and renewable fibre, produced using natural processes instead of toxic chemicals. This process requires significantly less water and energy in production, protects the health of ecosystems and improves conditions for cotton producers around the world.
- Social and environmental responsibility is an evolving goal at Stine Goya, but in order to focus its efforts and track its progress it has decided to focus on three main areas of influence: product, planet, people
- Read Stine Goya's Responsibility Policy 2021, which outlines its specific goals and targets
- Sustainable Values: #1: Transparent supply chain, #2: Responsible use of resources, #3: Sustainable materials , #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #5 Zero waste, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #8: Longer lifetimes
- Machine wash
Our Pre-Rented pieces are part of our Brooklyn shop rental program. They are all eco-friendly cleaned and like-new.