Large cobalt organic cotton scarf
Indulge yourself in the softest extra large organic cotton scarf. Wear it with your winter camel coat. Also available in bone grey.
Kowtow garments are certified by non-profit internationally recognized organizations. Kowtow supports fair wages, no child labor, gender equality & grower community.
- 100% certified organic cotton seed stitch knit
- Model pictured is 5’9'
- From Kowtow (Wellington, New Zealand)
Independent, kind, sustainable. Women owned.
- This garment is made from cotton that is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- This garment is dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents.
- This garment is individually knitted to eliminate yarn waste.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
Inspires us to travel to Melbourne, Australia.