Gaia lip colorRegular price $23.00
- Gaia lip color
- Rose crème
- All natural oils and plant waxes
- From Cupid & Psyche Beauty (Montclair, New Jersey)
- Made in USA
- Cruelty free
- Bee friendly, no beeswax
- Gluten, sulfate, and paraben free
- Naturally high UV protection factor
- All packaging is made from post consumer recycled paper
- Ingredients: Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelila) Wax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle Flower Extract), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil and Plant Glycerin), Cymbidium Grandiflorium Flower (Orchid) extract, Limonium Gerberi (Sea Lavender) extract
- Cupid & Psyche gives a percentage of profits to saving bees and animal non-profits including the Pollinator Partnership, Elephant Nature Park, Humane Society International and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Sustainable Values: #4: Natural & organic ingredients, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #9: No animal cruelty, #10: Philanthropy
APPAREL MEASUREMENTS (U.S. inches)
Sustain·ability. The ability to sustain balance between resources and consumption. Applying it to the fashion industry, it means minimized environmental footprint, ethical and socially responsible manufacturing, and responsible and circular consumption.
Our values are derived from the Higg Index and the Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations. The Higg Index, developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, is the industry’s assessment tool for environmental and social impact through the value chain.
1. TRANSPARENT SUPPLY CHAIN
Operate with a traceable and transparent supply chain. This holds brands and suppliers accountable to the same standards.
2. RESPONSIBLE USE OF WATER, ENERGY, AND CHEMICALS
Consume water and energy responsibly and limit the use of toxic chemicals and pesticides. This preserves our natural resources, protects our eco-systems, and fights climate change.
3. SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
Use materials that are biodegradable, such as cotton, silk and linen. These materials are durable and can be returned back to the earth after their life cycle.
4. NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Use ingredients made without toxic chemicals that are harmful to our health and well-being.
5. NO WASTE
Limit the amount of clothing in landfills by adopting the use of recycled or up-cycled materials and a no-waste production policy.
6. COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE
Actively committed to reducing carbon footprint and limiting environmental impact.
7. SAFE, LIVABLE, DIGNIFIED EMPLOYMENT
Provide economically empowering and inclusive work opportunities that promote sustainable economic growth for the community.
8. LONGER LIFETIMES
Extend the number of times a garment is worn by allowing it to be rented, traded, or re-purchased.
9. NO ANIMAL CRUELTY
Responsible and humane treatment of animals.
Give back to the community and environment, whether it’s time, resources, or dollars.