Lapis pendant necklaceRegular price $150.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Gold blue lapis pendant necklace
- 18K gold vermeil
- Polished smooth double-sided cabochon stone in bezel setting
- Lapis is a deep, saturated blue rock containing several minerals. This stone is known for encouraging truth, compassion, and self-awareness.
- 2cm blue lapis lazuli
- 16"-22" adjustable chain
- From Katherine Parr (New York, New York)
- Designed in New York and made in Kabul, Afghanistan
The Turquoise Mountain collection from Katherine Parr is made from local semiprecious stones by artisans in Afghanistan. The pieces are made in partnership with Turquoise Mountain, a non-profit founded by Charles, Prince of Wales.
- Sustainable values: #1: Transparent supply chain, #2: Responsible use of water, energy, and chemicals, #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural & organic ingredients, #5: No waste, #6: Combat climate change, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #9: No animal cruelty, #10: Philanthropy