Moondance reversible rugRegular price $180.00 Sale price $90.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Geometric reversible rug
- 100% llama hair
- 22" x 30"
- From AMA Connection (Brooklyn, New York)
- Designed in Brooklyn and made in India
- Sustainable Values: #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #9: No animal cruelty
- Remove spills immediately by carefully absorbing as much liquid as possible with a white cloth or paper towel.
- Clean spots with a mild detergent or carpet cleaner, but first make sure to test a small portion of the rug. Avoid scrub!
- For hard-to- remove stains we recommend professional cleaning. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rugs.
- Do not use bleach based products!
- Vacuum regularly to minimize shedding.
- Improper vacuuming can damage and devalue your rugs. The aggressive, motorized brush can break the surface fibers of your rug. Please disable the brush before vacuuming.
- Cool airy spaces, and avoiding direct sunlight will be the best for the conservation of your rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- In case you store the rug, try not to have it in bags for long periods as the fibers cannot breathe and condensation may occur.
- If loose threads occur, do not pull. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Make sure to keep away from excessive moisture. The rug is made for indoor use only!