Naturels nail polishRegular price $18.00
- Non-toxic professional grade nail polish
- A very pale terracotta
- 21-FREE: made without 21 chemicals we usually find in regular nail polishes including formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, camphor, DPB, xylene and paraben, perfumes and animal products
- 77% plant based
- Vegan and cruelty free
Professional-grade nail polishes apply easily, dry quickly, and give you a long-lasting, luminous finish
- From BKIND (Montreal, Canada)
- Made in Montreal
- Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, CI 77891, Ethyl Acetate, CI 77491, Isopropyl Alcohol, Diacetone Alcohol, Hexanal, Lithothamnion Calcareum Extract, CI 77266, Mannitol, Diatomaceous Earth, CI 19140, CI 77510, Zinc Sulfate, N-Butyl Alcohol, Tocopherol.
- Free from: Animal derivative, Toluene, Benzene, Xylene, Formaldehyde releaser, Formaldehyde resin, Phthalates, Cyclic Silicones, Camphor, Methyl ethyl ketone (MEK), Glycol ethers of series E, Hydroquinone (HQ), 4-Methoxyphenol (MEHQ), Triphenyl Phosphate (TPP), Nonylphenol ethoxylated, Tert-Butyl Hydroperoxyde, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carcinogenic mutagenic reprotoxic (CMR), Synthetic fragrances, Ethyl tosylamide.
- BKIND is certified as a 100% vegan and cruelty free company by the Leaping Bunny Program
- 2% of BKIND sales are donated to a different shelter or organization helping animals
- Sustainable Values: #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #9: No animal cruelty, #10 Philanthropy
APPAREL MEASUREMENTS (U.S. inches)
Sustain·ability. The ability to sustain balance between resources and consumption. Applying it to the fashion industry, it means minimized environmental footprint, ethical and socially responsible manufacturing, and responsible and circular consumption.
Our values are derived from the Higg Index and the Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations. The Higg Index, developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, is the industry’s assessment tool for environmental and social impact through the value chain.
1. TRANSPARENT SUPPLY CHAIN
Operate with a traceable and transparent supply chain. This holds brands and suppliers accountable to the same standards.
2. RESPONSIBLE USE OF WATER, ENERGY, AND CHEMICALS
Consume water and energy responsibly and limit the use of toxic chemicals and pesticides. This preserves our natural resources, protects our eco-systems, and fights climate change.
3. SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
Use materials that are biodegradable, such as cotton, silk and linen. These materials are durable and can be returned back to the earth after their life cycle.
4. NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Use ingredients made without toxic chemicals that are harmful to our health and well-being.
5. NO WASTE
Limit the amount of clothing in landfills by adopting the use of recycled or up-cycled materials and a no-waste production policy.
6. COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE
Actively committed to reducing carbon footprint and limiting environmental impact.
7. SAFE, LIVABLE, DIGNIFIED EMPLOYMENT
Provide economically empowering and inclusive work opportunities that promote sustainable economic growth for the community.
8. LONGER LIFETIMES
Extend the number of times a garment is worn by allowing it to be rented, traded, or re-purchased.
9. NO ANIMAL CRUELTY
Responsible and humane treatment of animals.
Give back to the community and environment, whether it’s time, resources, or dollars.