Olden blanket scarf, creamRegular price $100.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Cream knitted blanket scarf
- 100% BCI cotton
- Knitted logo symbol at the center
- Brass logo plate
- Ribbed ends
- 67" x 31.5"
- From One People (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Made in India
- One People's supply chain is predominantly composed of small scale manufacturers and artisans who handcraft and naturally dye products
- One People collects all of its fabric waste from in house and from its manufacturers. It has an agreement with a re-spinning mill in Java, Indonesia, to produce new yarn and fabric from the leftovers.
- One People works with manufacturers who 1) manage waste and have goals to recycle more and limit waste 2) manage water consumption and have goals to lower the consumptions and recycle water 3) manage emissions and have goals to reduce their emissions footprints 4) manage chemicals and have goals to reduce the use of harmful chemicals 5) manage their energy consumption and have goals to use more renewable energy
- One People is committed to creating a positive social impact and uses a fair amount of our profits on three big projects 1) Business for Planet program: this is an educational platform where One People mentors, educates and funds social entrepreneurs with a people and planet mindset. 2) Youth Education: One People donates to schools so more children and young people can get a good education. 3) Feed the Hungry: One People's short term solution to hunger.
- GOTS, GRS, OEKO-TEX 100 and RWS certified
- Sustainable Values: #1: Transparent supply chain, #2: Responsible use of water, energy, and chemicals, #3: Sustainable materials , #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #5: Zero waste, #6: Combat climate change, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #10: Philanthropy
- Do not bleach
- Delicate wash at 30°C
- We don't recommend tumble drying, as the scarf might shrink
- No heat, warm iron