Opus dressRegular price $328.00
- Abstract zebra pattern dress
- 100% matte tencel
- From Untitled in Motion (New York)
- Designed in New York and made in China
- Vegan and biodegradable
- Made from breathable TENCEL™ Luxe, an innovative fabric produced from sustainable wood sources, harvested from certified and controlled sources and processed in a closed loop system to reduce water waste and toxicity. TENCEL™ Luxe has an extravagant, luxurious drape and is considered a superior and more durable alternative to silk.
- Untitled in Motion works with factories where machinists and laborers make a fair wage, for a fair amount of hours (equal to or less than 45/week), and are satisfied with their employment.
- Untitled in Motion digitally prints its designs to reduce water waste and use non-toxic dyes.
- Sustainable Values: #3: Sustainable materials , #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment
- Machine wash cold with like colors
Our Pre-Rented pieces are part of our Brooklyn shop rental program. They are all eco-friendly cleaned and like-new
APPAREL MEASUREMENTS (U.S. inches)
Sustain·ability. The ability to sustain balance between resources and consumption. Applying it to the fashion industry, it means minimized environmental footprint, ethical and socially responsible manufacturing, and responsible and circular consumption.
Our values are derived from the Higg Index and the Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations. The Higg Index, developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, is the industry’s assessment tool for environmental and social impact through the value chain.
1. TRANSPARENT SUPPLY CHAIN
Operate with a traceable and transparent supply chain. This holds brands and suppliers accountable to the same standards.
2. RESPONSIBLE USE OF WATER, ENERGY, AND CHEMICALS
Consume water and energy responsibly and limit the use of toxic chemicals and pesticides. This preserves our natural resources, protects our eco-systems, and fights climate change.
3. SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
Use materials that are biodegradable, such as cotton, silk and linen. These materials are durable and can be returned back to the earth after their life cycle.
4. NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Use ingredients made without toxic chemicals that are harmful to our health and well-being.
5. NO WASTE
Limit the amount of clothing in landfills by adopting the use of recycled or up-cycled materials and a no-waste production policy.
6. COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE
Actively committed to reducing carbon footprint and limiting environmental impact.
7. SAFE, LIVABLE, DIGNIFIED EMPLOYMENT
Provide economically empowering and inclusive work opportunities that promote sustainable economic growth for the community.
8. LONGER LIFETIMES
Extend the number of times a garment is worn by allowing it to be rented, traded, or re-purchased.
9. NO ANIMAL CRUELTY
Responsible and humane treatment of animals.
Give back to the community and environment, whether it’s time, resources, or dollars.