Persian sun necklaceRegular price $175.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Black tourmaline sun pendant necklace
- 18K gold vermeil
- Black tourmaline is cleansing and rids the wearer of negativity. Centuries ago, magicians used this stone to protect them from evil when they cast spells. Today, it is useful for grounding during meditation or as protection against negative energy in every day life.
- 1.5" pendant
- 24" long necklace
- From Katherine Parr (New York, New York)
- Designed in New York and made in Kabul, Afghanistan
The Turquoise Mountain collection from Katherine Parr is made from local semiprecious stones by artisans in Afghanistan. The pieces are made in partnership with Turquoise Mountain, a non-profit founded by Charles, Prince of Wales.
- Sustainable values: #1: Transparent supply chain, #2: Responsible use of water, energy, and chemicals, #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural & organic ingredients, #5: No waste, #6: Combat climate change, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #9: No animal cruelty, #10: Philanthropy