Cashmere classic gloves, blackRegular price $60.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Black gloves
- 100% recycled cashmere
- One size fits most
- From B.B. Sheep (Los Angeles, California)
- Made in United Arab Emirates
- B.B. Sheep collects great condition cashmere, inspect them very closely to make sure there are no pilling, no holes, and no defects on the usable fabric sections.
- All that is needed is to cut them up and sew them back together, greatly reducing the amount of electricity, water, and transport required.
- Sustainable Values: #3: Sustainable materials, #7: Natural employment, $5: Zero waste
- Hand wash or professionally dry clean all of your cashmere products. Hand wash using warm water (no more than 40 degrees) and a delicate detergent.
- To dry: Lay the items flat in their natural shape on a drying rack or clean towel. Avoid direct sunlight and heat sources, such as the radiator, because they can shrink or damage wool. Never hang wet wool.
- Quick Dry: Lay one item flat on a towel. With the item in its original shape, roll it up in the towel (like a sleeping bag) to remove the excess water.