Sauble beach nail polishRegular price $18.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Non-toxic professional grade nail polish
- A light royal blue
- 21-FREE: made without 21 chemicals we usually find in regular nail polishes including formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, camphor, DPB, xylene and paraben, perfumes and animal products
- 77% plant based
- Vegan and cruelty free
Professional-grade nail polishes apply easily, dry quickly, and give you a long-lasting, luminous finish
- From BKIND (Montreal, Canada)
- Made in Montreal
- Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, CI 77891, Ethyl Acetate, CI 77491, Isopropyl Alcohol, Diacetone Alcohol, Hexanal, Lithothamnion Calcareum Extract, CI 77266, Mannitol, Diatomaceous Earth, CI 19140, CI 77510, Zinc Sulfate, N-Butyl Alcohol, Tocopherol.
- Free from: Animal derivative, Toluene, Benzene, Xylene, Formaldehyde releaser, Formaldehyde resin, Phthalates, Cyclic Silicones, Camphor, Methyl ethyl ketone (MEK), Glycol ethers of series E, Hydroquinone (HQ), 4-Methoxyphenol (MEHQ), Triphenyl Phosphate (TPP), Nonylphenol ethoxylated, Tert-Butyl Hydroperoxyde, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carcinogenic mutagenic reprotoxic (CMR), Synthetic fragrances, Ethyl tosylamide.
- BKIND is certified as a 100% vegan and cruelty free company by the Leaping Bunny Program
- 2% of BKIND sales are donated to a different shelter or organization helping animals
- Sustainable Values: #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #9: No animal cruelty, #10 Philanthropy