Silk slip dress, fuchsiaRegular price $210.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Fuchsia bias cut slip dress
- 100% GOTS certified organic silk
- The fabric is cut on a bias, meaning cut at a 45-degree angle. This allows it to effortlessly drape the body. Enhancing curves in a flattering, feminine design.
- Adjustable straps
- Midi straps
- Slight v neck
- Open upper back
- Sizing up recommended
- From Doyenne the Label (Hanalei, Hawaii)
- GOTS certified
- Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex Certified
- Doyenne manufactures with a small, female owned, manufacturing company that provides adequate wages, healthy working hours, a safe hygienic workplace, holidays and leave, and prioritizes the protection of the environment. Many of the women at the facility are mothers as well.
- Doyenne uses silk for its biodegradability. Working with natural fibers reduces water pollution, CO2 emissions and other environmental impacts. Silk even gives back with byproducts from processing that are used in beauty products, food for livestock and nutrition for the soil.
- Doyenne donates 1% of annual profits to non-profit organizations helping to create a cleaner and more sustainable planet
- Sustainable Values: #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural and organic materials, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #8: Longer lifetimes, #10: Philanthropy
- If cared for properly, silk will improve with age. Becoming even more buttery soft and yet, more durable and stronger.
- Dry clean or hand wash in cool water
- To remove wrinkles, hang the silk up and overnight or iron the garment inside out on the silk or cool setting. Too much heat can damage silk.
- Never dry or store your silk in direct sunlight