Sundrop slip dress, pink cosmosRegular price $210.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Bias cut midi slip dress
- 100% OEKO TEX sandwashed silk satin
- The fabric is cut on a bias, meaning cut at a 45-degree angle. This allows it to effortlessly drape the body. Enhancing curves in a flattering, feminine design.
- Adjustable straps
- Rounded v neck
- French seams
- Small: Length from the center of V to bottom of dress 97 cm; Chest laying flat 72 cm
- Medium: Length from the center of V to bottom of the dress 98 cm; Chest laying flat 84 cm
- Large: Length from the center of V to bottom of the dress 99 cm: Chest laying flat 96 cm
- From Ocean Prairie (Iowa City, Iowa)
- Designed in Iowa and made in china
- Oeko-Tex certified
Ocean Prairie works with a facility certified by GOTS, verifying ethical and safe manufacturing processes as well as processing standards for organic fibers
- Ocean Prairie uses silk for its biodegradability. Working with natural fibers reduces water pollution, CO2 emissions and other environmental impacts. Silk even gives back with byproducts from processing that are used in beauty products, food for livestock and nutrition for the soil.
- Sustainable Values: #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural and organic materials, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #8: Longer lifetimes
- If cared for properly, silk will improve with age. Becoming even more buttery soft and yet, more durable and stronger.
- Dry clean or hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- To remove wrinkles, hang the silk up and overnight or iron the garment inside out on the silk or cool setting. Too much heat can damage silk.
- Never dry or store your silk in direct sunlight