Vegan date seed body creamRegular price $36.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Vegan date seed body cream
- This body cream is made with the anti-inflammatory extract of leftover date seeds, a by-product of date farming
- Infused with nourishing shea butter, linseed and olive oil
- Soothe dry or irritated skin with this calming blend of ingredients. This cream will help to reduce inflammation to leave your skin feeling smooth and supple.
- 4.05 oz
- 3" l x 3" w x 3" h
- From Upcircle Beauty (London, United Kingdom)
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
- 99% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phoenix Dactylifera(Date) Seed Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol. Limonene**, Linalool**, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**. *Organically grown ingredients. **Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Plastic-free packaging. Housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid - fully recyclable packaging.
- Sustainable Values: #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #5: Zero waste, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #9: No animal cruelty