Squiggly hoops, smallRegular price $42.00
- Gold small squiggly hoops
- 14K gold filled
- From Kozakh (Tampa, Florida)
- Made in the USA
- Materials are ethically sourced from Fair Trade suppliers
- Kozakh offsets 100% of the carbon emissions generated by its office, employees, and travel every month by purchasing carbon emission offset credits from The Gold Standard
- Kozakh uses recycled metals whenever possible, and it recycles all of its scrap metal
- All Kozakh materials are natural. It doesn’t use any kind of plastic, acrylic or resin that is harmful to the environment in its manufacturing process
- Sustainable Values: #1: Transparent supply chain, #2: Responsible use of water, energy, and chemicals, #3: Sustainable materials , #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #8: Longer times
- Gold filled jewelry will not tarnish, but may become dirty over time. To clean, use mild dish soap, hot water, and a gentle cloth.
APPAREL MEASUREMENTS (U.S. inches)
Sustain·ability. The ability to sustain balance between resources and consumption. Applying it to the fashion industry, it means minimized environmental footprint, ethical and socially responsible manufacturing, and responsible and circular consumption.
Our values are derived from the Higg Index and the Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations. The Higg Index, developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, is the industry’s assessment tool for environmental and social impact through the value chain.
1. TRANSPARENT SUPPLY CHAIN
Operate with a traceable and transparent supply chain. This holds brands and suppliers accountable to the same standards.
2. RESPONSIBLE USE OF WATER, ENERGY, AND CHEMICALS
Consume water and energy responsibly and limit the use of toxic chemicals and pesticides. This preserves our natural resources, protects our eco-systems, and fights climate change.
3. SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
Use materials that are biodegradable, such as cotton, silk and linen. These materials are durable and can be returned back to the earth after their life cycle.
4. NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Use ingredients made without toxic chemicals that are harmful to our health and well-being.
5. NO WASTE
Limit the amount of clothing in landfills by adopting the use of recycled or up-cycled materials and a no-waste production policy.
6. COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE
Actively committed to reducing carbon footprint and limiting environmental impact.
7. SAFE, LIVABLE, DIGNIFIED EMPLOYMENT
Provide economically empowering and inclusive work opportunities that promote sustainable economic growth for the community.
8. LONGER LIFETIMES
Extend the number of times a garment is worn by allowing it to be rented, traded, or re-purchased.
9. NO ANIMAL CRUELTY
Responsible and humane treatment of animals.
Give back to the community and environment, whether it’s time, resources, or dollars.