Tenna bucket hat, cornRegular price $65.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Peach bucket hat
- 85% recycled post comsumer polyester, 15% elastane
- Soft swimwear jersey
- S/M fits a head measurement between 54-56cm
- M/L fits a head measurement between 56-58cm
- Model is wearing a S/M
- From Underprotection (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Designed in Copenhagen and made in China
- Underprotection is a Certified B Corporation. Certified B Corporations are businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose. B Corps are accelerating a global culture shift to redefine success in business and build a more inclusive and sustainable economy.
- Underprotection only uses materials that are classified or certified sustainable. The majority of the natural materials used are Tencel™ Lyocell, responsible wool and organic cotton.
- Any synthetic materials used all come from recycled sources, be it polyester, nylon or elastane. All synthetic materials are GRS-certified, guaranteeing that the part of the material marked as recycled is actually recycled.
- PETA and Oeko-Tex certified. Oeko-Tex certification ensures that the material is produced without chemicals and does not contain substances that are harmful to health and the environment.
- Underprotection suppliers are certified by WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), Sedex, GOTS and/or BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative), all of which help to guarantee proper working conditions and a fair wage.
- Sustainable Values: #2: Responsible use of resources, #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment #8: Longer lifetimes, #10: Philanthropy
- Wash at 30*