Vetiver natural deodorant, sensitive skinRegular price $18.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Vetiver, lemongrass, and sandalwood natural deodorant
- Key ingredients: hyaluronic acid, arrowroot powder, shea butter
- Seducing notes of Sweet Sandalwood collide with Vanilla Flower for a striking introduction. A bouquet of White Muguet and Jasmine Petals join together to follow in the heart. A warming undertone of Tonka Bean complimented with Amber Crystal round out this signature aroma.
- A natural deodorant formulated without baking soda for all skin types
- This clear formula glides on completely residue free, leaving no stains
- Hyaluronic acid conditions and moisturizes the skin while probiotics help neutralize odor.
- 2.6 oz
- From Salt & Bone (Los Angeles, California)
- Made in USA
- Ingredients: *Propylene Glycol (BIOBASED), *Sodium Stearate, Water, **Alcohol Denat, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, *Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, *Natural Fragrance, *Propanediol, *Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, *Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, *Glycerin, *Manihot Esculenta (Arrowroot) Powder, *Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, **Silica Cetyl Silylate, *Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, *Royal Jelly Extract, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Sodium Hyaluronate, *Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, *Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, *Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, *Panax Quinquefolium Root Extract, *Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. *Plant-based **Naturally occurring
- Formulated without aluminum, alcohol, parabens, synthetic fragrances and dyes.
- No pesticides, artificial fragrances, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates or GMOs
- Cruelty free
- All packaging is recyclable and made from post consumer recycled materials
- Sustainable Values: #1: Responsible use of resources #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural & organic ingredients, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #9: No animal cruelty, #10: Philanthropy