Wilder trouserRegular price $152.00
- Patchwork wide leg trousers
- 100% cotton
- Cream with mustard, green, navy and pink patches.
- Belt loops and front and back patch pockets
- Model is 5'9" and is wearing a size US 4.
- From L.F. Markey (London, United Kingdom)
- L.F. has boutique-sized factories in China which are meticulously and consistently monitored by our supplier agents. Its factories have signed on to its internal ethical and safety compliance documents. L.F. Markey conducts frequent audits and have a supportive relationship with its manufacturers. These audits cover areas such as worker safety, gender equality and payment of a living wage.
- To date, 65% of our its cotton is organic. All of its wool yarn for knitted products are sourced exclusively from suppliers who adhere to the Responsible Wool Standard.
- L.F. Markey makes a conscious decision to source sustainable fabrics. It uses industry standard textiles dyes which undergo rigorous testing before being used in the market.
- L.F. Markey is currently in the process of moving our products into Global Organic Textile Standard certified organic textiles and hope to have achieved this by 2022.
- Sustainable Values: #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment
- Machine wash on a cool and gentle cycle with similar colors.
Our Pre-Rented pieces are part of our Brooklyn shop rental program. They are all eco-friendly cleaned and like-new.
APPAREL MEASUREMENTS (U.S. inches)
Sustain·ability. The ability to sustain balance between resources and consumption. Applying it to the fashion industry, it means minimized environmental footprint, ethical and socially responsible manufacturing, and responsible and circular consumption.
Our values are derived from the Higg Index and the Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations. The Higg Index, developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, is the industry’s assessment tool for environmental and social impact through the value chain.
1. TRANSPARENT SUPPLY CHAIN
Operate with a traceable and transparent supply chain. This holds brands and suppliers accountable to the same standards.
2. RESPONSIBLE USE OF WATER, ENERGY, AND CHEMICALS
Consume water and energy responsibly and limit the use of toxic chemicals and pesticides. This preserves our natural resources, protects our eco-systems, and fights climate change.
3. SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
Use materials that are biodegradable, such as cotton, silk and linen. These materials are durable and can be returned back to the earth after their life cycle.
4. NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Use ingredients made without toxic chemicals that are harmful to our health and well-being.
5. NO WASTE
Limit the amount of clothing in landfills by adopting the use of recycled or up-cycled materials and a no-waste production policy.
6. COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE
Actively committed to reducing carbon footprint and limiting environmental impact.
7. SAFE, LIVABLE, DIGNIFIED EMPLOYMENT
Provide economically empowering and inclusive work opportunities that promote sustainable economic growth for the community.
8. LONGER LIFETIMES
Extend the number of times a garment is worn by allowing it to be rented, traded, or re-purchased.
9. NO ANIMAL CRUELTY
Responsible and humane treatment of animals.
Give back to the community and environment, whether it’s time, resources, or dollars.