Worker jacketRegular price $269.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Green utility jacket
- 100% fairtrade organic cotton
- 11 oz denim
- Point collar
- Fitted shoulder and front patch pockets
- Classic length
- Fastens at the front with nickel-free metal tacks
- Contrast topstitching and silver tone nickel free buttons
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Size down for a closer fit
- From Kowtow (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Kowtow garments are certified by non-profit internationally recognized organizations. Kowtow supports fair wages, no child labor, gender equality and; grower community.
- This garment is made from cotton that is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- This garment is dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
- Sustainable Values: #1: Transparent supply chain, #2: Responsible use of water, energy, and chemicals, #3: Sustainable materials , #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment
Our Pre-Rented pieces are part of our Brooklyn shop rental program. They are all eco-friendly cleaned and like-new.