Zero waste face masks (pack of 4)Regular price $24.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
OUT OF STOCK. But we have more coming. Email us (email@example.com) to be added to the list so we can notify you when the next preorder is open.
We are supporting our friends at Good Krama, who in partnership with their ethical partner studio in Cambodia have made face masks from cotton fabric cut offs. Good Krama is donating 30% of sales from our order to the World Health Organization.
- Pack of 4 face masks (assorted colors, may vary from photo)
- Elastic bands on each side
- Fully reversible with contrasting color ways
- Washable and reusable
- We are pledging additional support by offering the masks for $1 above cost (i.e. what we paid for them) with each additional dollar going to Direct Relief.
- $5 flat U.S. shipping included
OTHERS WAYS TO BUY (while in stock):
- 2 FREE masks with any purchase over $100
- 1 FREE mask in each Because I Care Box
- Standard adult size
- From Good Krama (Cambodia)
- Designed and hand made in Cambodia
- Fabrics are up-cycled from fabric cut-offs
- Organic dyes used
- Detailed tracking of water/waste/CO2 emitted and saved compared to current industry standards. All the calculations are verified by an independent third party and regularly updated.
- Partners with NGOs that provide vocational sewing training for women and men + ethical studios all in the same city (centralized supply chain).
- Sustainable Values: #1: Transparent supply chain, #2: Responsible use of water, energy, and chemicals, #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural & organic ingredients, #5: No waste, #6: Combat climate change, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment