Now accepting applications!
We are looking for an enthusiastic part-time sales assistant to help with our Cobble Hill Brooklyn shop. Join us for a flexible and fun work environment supporting sustainable do-good brands. All employees get 20% off our shop + rental program benefits.
- 15 - 20 hrs / week, must be available some weekends
- In-person at our Cobble Hill, Brooklyn shop
- Complete all point-of-sale duties as required
- Assist in maintaining store appearance and stockroom organization
- Assist with all inventory duties including shop floor restock, steaming, tagging, folding, and storing products
- Provide a fun, full service experience to all customers
- Assist with customer service including fittings, conflict resolution, and phone calls
- Assist with fulfillment of online and local pick-up orders
- Assist with our online shop maintenance including product description write-up, basic photo edits, and collection updates
- Assist in creating and posting social media content
- Manage store alone for partial shifts if Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager are absent
- Be knowledgeable of our brand, products, and sustainability values
- Be a strong representation of our brand
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive, energetic, and engaged
- Empathetic, kind, always willing to help
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of integrity
- Ability to work alone during shifts
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to climb, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule including weekends and holidays
- Strong interest in women’s fashion and lifestyle preferred
- Prior retail sales experience preferred
Email your resume and cover letter (email okay) to email@example.com to apply. Please tell us your availability in your cover letter, as well as approximately how many hours per week you’re looking to work. We appreciate flexibility.