HOW IT WORKS
- Mar - Aug: we buy only spring/summer pieces
- Sept - Feb: we buy only fall/winter pieces.
Drop off the pieces you would like to sell at our Brooklyn shop during store hours
- In two business days, come back to our shop to collect your payment
- Payout is made on the spot and based on the resale value we apply to your products
- Choose your payout of 25% in cash (Venmo/Paypal) or 45% in store credit
- The acceptance and payout of all products are at our full discretion based on quality, price, and season
- Unaccepted pieces can be donated to our community closet or returned back to you
- You must be 18 or over to sell with us. Please bring a U.S. government issued identification or passport (accompanied by a valid visa per DCA regulations.)
WHAT WE ACCEPT
We accept contemporary women's clothing and accessories that are as planet and people friendly as possible. i.e. slow clothing and accessories in natural fiber, sustainable, and recycled fabrics. Products must be in clean sellable condition, undamaged, and void of stains and odors.Products
- Accepted: women's clothing, scarves, handbags, gloves, belts, and sunglasses
- NOT accepted: Intimates, pajamas, socks, shoes, hats, jewelry, or household linens
- Commonly accepted: Reformation, Eileen Fisher, Mara Hoffman, ADAY, Kow Tow, + other similar brands. We also accept luxury brands on a case-by case-basis.
- Commonly NOT accepted: Fast fashion including Madewell, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Zara, H&M, + other similar brands.