Julius hobo bag, blueRegular price $230.00 Sale price $135.00
- Black and blue abstract print faux fur hobo bag
- 100% recycled polyester
- Recycled soft faux fur material
- Knotted handle detailing and zip closure
- One Size
- From Stine Goya (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Designed in Denmark, made in Portugal
- Organic cotton is a green alternative to regular cotton. It is a natural and renewable fibre, produced using natural processes instead of toxic chemicals. This process requires significantly less water and energy in production, protects the health of ecosystems and improves conditions for cotton producers around the world.
- Social and environmental responsibility is an evolving goal at Stine Goya, but in order to focus its efforts and track its progress it has decided to focus on three main areas of influence: product, planet, people
- Read Stine Goya's Responsibility Policy 2021, which outlines its specific goals and targets
- Sustainable Values: #1: Transparent supply chain, #2: Responsible use of resources, #3: Sustainable materials , #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #5 Zero waste, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #8: Longer lifetimes
- Machine wash
APPAREL MEASUREMENTS (U.S. inches)
Sustain·ability. The ability to sustain balance between resources and consumption. Applying it to the fashion industry, it means minimized environmental footprint, ethical and socially responsible manufacturing, and responsible and circular consumption.
Our values are derived from the Higg Index and the Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations. The Higg Index, developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, is the industry’s assessment tool for environmental and social impact through the value chain.
1. TRANSPARENT SUPPLY CHAIN
Operate with a traceable and transparent supply chain. This holds brands and suppliers accountable to the same standards.
2. RESPONSIBLE USE OF WATER, ENERGY, AND CHEMICALS
Consume water and energy responsibly and limit the use of toxic chemicals and pesticides. This preserves our natural resources, protects our eco-systems, and fights climate change.
3. SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
Use materials that are biodegradable, such as cotton, silk and linen. These materials are durable and can be returned back to the earth after their life cycle.
4. NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Use ingredients made without toxic chemicals that are harmful to our health and well-being.
5. NO WASTE
Limit the amount of clothing in landfills by adopting the use of recycled or up-cycled materials and a no-waste production policy.
6. COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE
Actively committed to reducing carbon footprint and limiting environmental impact.
7. SAFE, LIVABLE, DIGNIFIED EMPLOYMENT
Provide economically empowering and inclusive work opportunities that promote sustainable economic growth for the community.
8. LONGER LIFETIMES
Extend the number of times a garment is worn by allowing it to be rented, traded, or re-purchased.
9. NO ANIMAL CRUELTY
Responsible and humane treatment of animals.
Give back to the community and environment, whether it’s time, resources, or dollars.