Marlene dressRegular price $188.00 Sale price $125.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Black open back midi dress
- 45% recycled viscose, 55% linen
- From Rita Row (Girona, Barcelona)
- Designed in Spain and ethically made in Portugal
- OEKO-TEX yarn made in Italy
- Recycled polyamide is obtained by melting down existing plastic and re-spinning it into new fiber. By choosing recycled polyamides fabrics, the same technical performance is achieved as other similar fibers but leaving a lower environmental footprint.
- This garment has been produced by responsible manufacturing partners
- Sustainable Values: #1: Transparent supply chain, #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural & organic ingredients, #5: No waste, #6: Combat climate change, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #8: Longer lifetimes
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- D not tumble dry
- Iron low heat
- Do not dry clean
Our Pre-Rented pieces are part of our Brooklyn shop rental program. They are all eco-friendly cleaned and like-new