Bergamot & hinoki natural deodorant, extra strengthRegular price $20.00
- Bergamot & Hinoki natural deodorant
- Key ingredients: Probiotics, spirulina, hyaluronic acid
- Sunlight sparkles on softly rolling waves. A deep breath. Awaken. Energize. Lift. Plunge into depths of eucalyptus and orange blossom, earthy vetiver and amber, warm and lingering. Crisp bergamot and sharp grapefruit punctuate—a fresh start, a new day.
- An extra strength natural deodorant formulated for 24 hour protection. Seaweed extracts & hyaluronic acid moisturize the skin while probiotics help neutralize odor. Made without aluminum, alcohol, parabens and dyes.
- 2.6 oz
- From Salt & Stone (Los Angeles, California)
- Made in USA
- Ingredients: Propylene Glycol (BIOBASED), Water, Sodium Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Propanediol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hyaluronic Acid, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Saccharina Longicruris (Seaweed) Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.
- Formulated without aluminum, alcohol, parabens, synthetic fragrances and dyes.
- No pesticides, artificial fragrances, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates or GMOs
- Cruelty free
- All packaging is recyclable and made from post consumer recycled materials
- Sustainable Values: #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural & organic ingredients, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #9: No animal cruelty, #10: Philanthropy
APPAREL MEASUREMENTS (U.S. inches)
Sustain·ability. The ability to sustain balance between resources and consumption. Applying it to the fashion industry, it means minimized environmental footprint, ethical and socially responsible manufacturing, and responsible and circular consumption.
Our values are derived from the Higg Index and the Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations. The Higg Index, developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, is the industry’s assessment tool for environmental and social impact through the value chain.
1. TRANSPARENT SUPPLY CHAIN
Operate with a traceable and transparent supply chain. This holds brands and suppliers accountable to the same standards.
2. RESPONSIBLE USE OF WATER, ENERGY, AND CHEMICALS
Consume water and energy responsibly and limit the use of toxic chemicals and pesticides. This preserves our natural resources, protects our eco-systems, and fights climate change.
3. SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
Use materials that are biodegradable, such as cotton, silk and linen. These materials are durable and can be returned back to the earth after their life cycle.
4. NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Use ingredients made without toxic chemicals that are harmful to our health and well-being.
5. NO WASTE
Limit the amount of clothing in landfills by adopting the use of recycled or up-cycled materials and a no-waste production policy.
6. COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE
Actively committed to reducing carbon footprint and limiting environmental impact.
7. SAFE, LIVABLE, DIGNIFIED EMPLOYMENT
Provide economically empowering and inclusive work opportunities that promote sustainable economic growth for the community.
8. LONGER LIFETIMES
Extend the number of times a garment is worn by allowing it to be rented, traded, or re-purchased.
9. NO ANIMAL CRUELTY
Responsible and humane treatment of animals.
Give back to the community and environment, whether it’s time, resources, or dollars.