Nimue nail polishRegular price $19.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Non-toxic rose gold bronze nail polish
- Infused with marula oil to protect and nourish nails
Made WITHOUT the top 10 toxic ingredients found in most nail polishes: formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, ethyl tosylamide, triphenyl phosphate and fragrance
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Gluten free
- From Cupid & Psyche Beauty (Montclair, New Jersey)
- Made in USA
- Cruelty free
- Bee friendly, no beeswax
- Gluten, sulfate, and paraben free
- Naturally high UV protection factor
- All packaging is made from post consumer recycled paper
- Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid, Neopentyl Glycol, Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Silica, D&C Violet #2.
May Contain: Etcocrylene, Mica Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Tin Oxide Bis (Glycidoxyphenyl) propane, Bisaminomethyl-Norbornane Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Red 28, Red 22, Acid Yellow 3, Violet 2, Red 30, Isobutyl Acetate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Orange 5, Yellow 11, Violet 2 ext, Red 6, Red 7, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Ultramarines, Bismuth Oxychloride.
- Cupid & Psyche gives a percentage of profits to saving bees and animal non-profits including the Pollinator Partnership, Elephant Nature Park, Humane Society International and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Sustainable Values: #4: Natural & organic ingredients, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #9: No animal cruelty, #10: Philanthropy