Phase I: How to pick up in-store
Our opening and safety procedures are done in compliance and under the guidance of NY Forward for Retail Trade. Read the NY state guidelines here.
HOW TO SHOP
- Order your products online
- At checkout, select Pick Up as the delivery method
- Complete payment from the comfort of your home
- We will email you as soon as your order is ready
- Head to our shop between Thur - Sun 12 - 4 to pick up your order
AT THE SHOP
- ONE customer allowed inside the shop at all times
- Face coverings (covering nose and mouth) must be worn at all times
- 6 feet of social distancing must be maintained between all customers and employees
- Customers are only allowed in the designated pick-up area
- Customers CANNOT handle any products. If you are interested in any products in our pick-up area, tell our shop assistant.
The shop is NOT open for browsing or try ons.
- Employees must wear face masks covering nose and mouth at all times
- Employees must sanitize hands or use gloves between handling any merchandise
- Employees must sanitize hands after each pick-up
- All returned merchandise must be sanitized (if possible) and be put under a 48 hour quarantine before resale
- All high touch surfaces are sanitized every hour
- All countertop surfaces are sanitized every 2 hours
- Employees are required to complete health questionnaire before shifts