Our opening and safety procedures are done in compliance and under the guidance of NY Forward for Retail Trade. Read the NY state guidelines here.
HOW TO SHOP
- In-store: Come shop again in person. Open to full browsing and fitting room usage. Rentals are available in-store.
- Shop by appointment: Not quite ready to shop with others? Book your free private 30 minute appointment here. It will just be you and us; mask on and 6 feet apart. Open to full browsing and fitting room usage.
- In-store pick-up: If you're not ready to head inside our shop yet, we completely understand. You can order ahead and pick-up curbside 1) Order your products online. 2) Select Pick Up as the delivery method at checkout 3) Complete payment from the comfort of your home. 4) We will email you as soon as your order is ready 5) Head to our shop during opening hours top pick up your order curbside.
- Hours: Wed - Sun from 12 - 6pm or private shopping by appointment
AT THE SHOP
- FOUR customers allowed inside the shop at all times
- Face coverings (covering nose and mouth) must be worn at all times
- 6 feet of social distancing must be maintained between all customers and employees
- Customers must sanitize hands (we will provide) before handling products
- Beauty products can be tested using disposable tester
- The shop is OPEN open for browsing or try ons.
- Employees must wear face masks covering nose and mouth at all times
- Employees must sanitize hands or use gloves between handling any merchandise
- Employees must sanitize hands after each pick-up
- All returned merchandise must be sanitized (if possible) and be put under a 48 hour quarantine before resale
- All rentals are dry cleaned and put under a 48 hour quarantine before the next rental
- All high touch surfaces are sanitized every hour
- All countertop surfaces are sanitized every 2 hours
- Fitting room sanitized after each use
- Employees are required to complete health questionnaire before shifts