Fanny pack, cognacRegular price $165.00
- Cognac croc fanny pack
- 100% genuine leather scraps
- Adjustable, expandable strap
- Leather is bonded to interior twill lining
- Front, back and interior card pockets
- Main compartment: 10 1/2" W x 5 1/4" H x 2" D
- Strap drop: 8"- 22"
- From HYER GOODS (New York City)
- Designed in NYC, made in India
- All of Hyer Goods bags are made from high quality waste-- deadstock materials and manufacturing scraps
- By upcycling waste, HYER GOODS eliminate the massive energy footprint needed to cultivate land, livestock, crops and fertilizers, while simultaneously reducing the amount of waste being sent to landfill. This results in fewer greenhouse gas emissions.
- HYER GOODS are hand-crafted at a SEDEX-compliant factory in India
- HYER GOODS pledged to donate 1% of net sales every month to support organizations which foster the physical and mental well being of people in need
- Sustainable Values: #1 Transparent supply chain, #5 Zero waste, #6: Combat climate change, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #10 Philanthropy
APPAREL MEASUREMENTS (U.S. inches)
Sustain·ability. The ability to sustain balance between resources and consumption. Applying it to the fashion industry, it means minimized environmental footprint, ethical and socially responsible manufacturing, and responsible and circular consumption.
Our values are derived from the Higg Index and the Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations. The Higg Index, developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, is the industry’s assessment tool for environmental and social impact through the value chain.
1. TRANSPARENT SUPPLY CHAIN
Operate with a traceable and transparent supply chain. This holds brands and suppliers accountable to the same standards.
2. RESPONSIBLE USE OF WATER, ENERGY, AND CHEMICALS
Consume water and energy responsibly and limit the use of toxic chemicals and pesticides. This preserves our natural resources, protects our eco-systems, and fights climate change.
3. SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
Use materials that are biodegradable, such as cotton, silk and linen. These materials are durable and can be returned back to the earth after their life cycle.
4. NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Use ingredients made without toxic chemicals that are harmful to our health and well-being.
5. NO WASTE
Limit the amount of clothing in landfills by adopting the use of recycled or up-cycled materials and a no-waste production policy.
6. COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE
Actively committed to reducing carbon footprint and limiting environmental impact.
7. SAFE, LIVABLE, DIGNIFIED EMPLOYMENT
Provide economically empowering and inclusive work opportunities that promote sustainable economic growth for the community.
8. LONGER LIFETIMES
Extend the number of times a garment is worn by allowing it to be rented, traded, or re-purchased.
9. NO ANIMAL CRUELTY
Responsible and humane treatment of animals.
Give back to the community and environment, whether it’s time, resources, or dollars.