Merino turtleneck, dragonflyRegular price $152.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Dragonfly turtleneck sweater
- 100% mulesing free South African fine merino wool
- Tall mock neck
- A versatile classic that can be worn on its own or under a vest or thicker sweater
- Fine knit with 1×1 rib cuffs
- From Dinadi (Lalitpur, Nepal)
- Machine knitted in Kathmandu, Nepal
- 100% natural, renewable, biodegradable and recyclable merino wool. Dinadi's merino wool is sourced from merino sheep from South Africa. All yarns are animal cruelty and mulesing free. Yarns are Oeko-Tex 100 certified to be free of harmful chemicals.
- All Dinadi yarn is repurposed to ensure nothing goes to waste. Scrap yarn is used for sewing tags or is sent with the product as a strand of mending yarn. Yarn not suitable for Dinadi designs is used in its zero-waste collection design and sold locally in Nepal.
- All Dinadi product boxes and hang tags are made from local Lokta paper – an environmentally friendly paper made from the bark of a fast-growing bush that grows in the areas of the Himalayas not suitable for farming. Lokta paper is handmade and sun dried; no machines are used in the process.
- All Dinadi employees are paid a living wage, meaning knitters are paid at least twice what comparable companies in Nepal pay. For employees with children, Dinadi pays an extra 25% of their salary towards schooling for themselves or their children.
- Sustainable Values: #1 Transparent supply chain, #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #5 Zero waste, #6 Combat climate change, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #9: No animal cruelty
This style is NOT part of our Brooklyn shop rental program.