Study pantRegular price $185.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Black wide legged pants
- 100% organic cotton poplin
- Elastic band
- Front pleats
- Side and back pockets
- Relaxed oversized fit
- Model is 5'10" tall and is wearing size M
- From Kowtow (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Kowtow garments are certified by non-profit internationally recognized organizations. Kowtow supports fair wages, no child labor, gender equality and; grower community.
- This garment is made from cotton that is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- This garment is dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
- Sustainable Values: #1: Transparent supply chain, #2: Responsible use of water, energy, and chemicals, #3: Sustainable materials , #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment