Tenna bikini hipster bottomRegular price $80.00 Sale price $55.00
- Green seersucker bikini bottom
- 85% recycled post consumer polyester, 15% elastane
- Brazilian cut
- High waisted
- High cut leg
- True to size
- From Underprotection (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Designed in Copenhagen and made in China
- Underprotection is a Certified B Corporation. Certified B Corporations are businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose. B Corps are accelerating a global culture shift to redefine success in business and build a more inclusive and sustainable economy.
- Underprotection only uses materials that are classified or certified sustainable. The majority of the natural materials used are Tencel™ Lyocell, responsible wool and organic cotton.
- Any synthetic materials used all come from recycled sources, be it polyester, nylon or elastane. All synthetic materials are GRS-certified, guaranteeing that the part of the material marked as recycled is actually recycled.
- PETA and Oeko-Tex certified. Oeko-Tex certification ensures that the material is produced without chemicals and does not contain substances that are harmful to health and the environment.
- Underprotection suppliers are certified by WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), Sedex, GOTS and/or BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative), all of which help to guarantee proper working conditions and a fair wage.
- Sustainable Values: #2: Responsible use of resources, #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural and organic ingredients, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment #8: Longer lifetimes, #10: Philanthropy
- Wash at 30°
APPAREL MEASUREMENTS (U.S. inches)
Sustain·ability. The ability to sustain balance between resources and consumption. Applying it to the fashion industry, it means minimized environmental footprint, ethical and socially responsible manufacturing, and responsible and circular consumption.
Our values are derived from the Higg Index and the Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations. The Higg Index, developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, is the industry’s assessment tool for environmental and social impact through the value chain.
1. TRANSPARENT SUPPLY CHAIN
Operate with a traceable and transparent supply chain. This holds brands and suppliers accountable to the same standards.
2. RESPONSIBLE USE OF WATER, ENERGY, AND CHEMICALS
Consume water and energy responsibly and limit the use of toxic chemicals and pesticides. This preserves our natural resources, protects our eco-systems, and fights climate change.
3. SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
Use materials that are biodegradable, such as cotton, silk and linen. These materials are durable and can be returned back to the earth after their life cycle.
4. NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Use ingredients made without toxic chemicals that are harmful to our health and well-being.
5. NO WASTE
Limit the amount of clothing in landfills by adopting the use of recycled or up-cycled materials and a no-waste production policy.
6. COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE
Actively committed to reducing carbon footprint and limiting environmental impact.
7. SAFE, LIVABLE, DIGNIFIED EMPLOYMENT
Provide economically empowering and inclusive work opportunities that promote sustainable economic growth for the community.
8. LONGER LIFETIMES
Extend the number of times a garment is worn by allowing it to be rented, traded, or re-purchased.
9. NO ANIMAL CRUELTY
Responsible and humane treatment of animals.
Give back to the community and environment, whether it’s time, resources, or dollars.