Known to regularly charm passerby's with its captivating musk, Santalum is a carefully mastered take on a sandalwood-centric scent. Starting with a woodsy base of Australian Sandalwood, we layer on leather and ambrox to establish a uniquely rich and spicy depth. We then weave in subtle notes of cardamom and palo santo for an underlying herbal complexity. The result is a warm and vibrant fragrance rumored to be addictive to its users and admirers alike.
Hand poured in Nashville by women survivors; Ranger Station strives to give back by helping to supply sustainable jobs to Nashville's women who have overcome addiction, trafficking, and hardships of many kinds.
- 8 oz. premium soy wax blend
- 40-50 hour burn time
- Notes: Top - Ambergris, Papyrus, Cedar. Middle - Amyris, Clove, Cardamom. Base - Amber, Resin, Musk, Sandalwood
- When finished, turn your candle holder into a reusable whiskey glass
- From Ranger Station (Nashville, TN)
- Designed and hand-poured in Nashville
#5: No Waste